Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WILW & Oh Pinteresting

I adore Wednesdays because I get to do two of my favorite link-ups! It is with Jamie and it's called WILW. You just simply put "What I'm Loving"... so easy!! I'm also linking up with Michelle  for Oh Pinteresting to show what I'm loving... killing 2 blogs with one post ;)



I'm Loving & Pinning

Spending time with my favorite babe




These fun workouts to mix things up




These awesome prints from Brittany Garner's Etsy Shop




And I'm loving that I'm only 34 days away until I move to LV :)

What are you loving this Wednesday or Pinteresting?? Link up and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.