Friday, June 15, 2012

June Yoga Challenge Week 2 & Nail Files

It's Friday. I'm not nearly as excited about it as I was last week. I'm working 12 hours today and 6 hours tomorrow. Granted I have an easy job (I'm a student monitor at a library/computer lab) but I see the beautiful weather, my parent's going up north, and my to-do list a mile long and it's the last place I want to be. Oh well gotta make the $$ somehow!

2 good things about Fridays are my link-ups with Courtney & Vicki!


You can see last week's link-up here. If you haven't seen this around the bloggy world it's a great challenge and you can get the deets here. Courtney created it and you can set your own rules which is nice because we're all at different levels. My challenge is to do yoga 3x/week.

What I did this week:
(2) sessions of Jillian Michael's Yoga Slimdown. I really like this video because it does add cardio and I always feel the burn.

(1) I did Do Yoga With Me again. I love this website because you can choose your difficulty, length, style and teacher and they give you a ton of free "classes". I did the beginner's Yoga for Leg Strength and really enjoyed it. I'm lucky to have a Wii so I could watch it online through that but if you have to watch it on your computer it might be a little difficult. I highly recommend the site though!

This week I didn't do any new videos for the challenge. The week flew by and I went with what I knew. I hope to challenge myself more this coming week and try a Barre3 session that Courtney recommended. Maybe I'll even win her giveaway and try some new videos ;) I'm definitely seeing an improvement in my flexibility and mentally it was a great stress reliever. Join the challenge if you haven't already!!

******


 I'm still rockin the mani/pedi from last week. My sister told me that once "you go shellac, you won't go back" and I'm thinking she's right. Even though I have some new growth the polish hasn't chipped and still looks really good. Totally worth the $5 extra dollars!


 P.S Please don't forget to follow me on Google Friend Connect I'm loving all the new followers and like to read your blogs!!

2 comments:

  1. Wowza, LOVE you nails! They look stunning! I've been hearing good things about those manicures :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. After two weeks they still look GREAT. I love the shellac!

    Found you through The Nail Files - new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.