Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's Ok to be Thankful Thursday Mashup

Whoo hoo it's Thursday!! 1 more day till the weekend, but wait I have to work on Saturday too... so 2 more days till the 1 day weekend for me... I digress.

I'm super excited to be linking up with not 1 but 3 amazing girls this week!! Last week Neely, Amber, and Tracy started mashing their link-ups so now it's Ok to be Thankful Thursday! Let's get this party started :)

It's Ok

That I truly don't feel awake until I have at least 2 cups of coffee or 1 espresso drink
That I really want Biggby to open a store in Las Vegas (They are only in Michigan)
To fall in love with Anthropologie and want everything in the store
To be single when EVERYONE else in my life has a boyfriend, husband, and/or children.
To feel very alone but know that it'll get better
To get very distracted when trying to write this post. I went from Tracy's blog, to Teaching in Heels, to pinterest... ADHD anyone?


I'm Thankful For

My family. I am very blessed and will miss them when I move.
My church families. They are as much my biological family and I will be skyping with them all the time :)
That I have a job that is allowing me to experience a new place. And that it is a passion of mine.
For blog readers & friends... you guys seriously rock and I love that I'm getting to know more of you!
The beautiful sunshine and warm weather... I'll take sunny and 90's any day
For my air conditioner so I can sleep at night during the 90 degree weather
Lastly I'm thankful that I have my health. So many are going through difficult struggles right now and if my only struggle is a few "friend" issues or not having as much money then I'm THANKFUL <3 

Link-up and share!! It's a PARTAY :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous day! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.