Saturday, June 16, 2012

Baking, Baking, Just Keep Baking


Ok. So I'm not completely stressed but when I start to feel the need to relax I like to cook and bake. Yep, I've always been this way. I was the one in high school bringing treats in all the time because I loved to spend time in the kitchen. And although my kitchen has greatly decreased in size and utensils (harsh reality moving out of the parents house!) I still love to spend time in it.

Here are some recent recipes that I've made and have really enjoyed. I love to make nut mixes because they are healthier fats and very filling. These spiced nuts are great on their own or mixed with salads. The cookies are from one of my students and so tasty! They are sweet without being too sweet.

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1DZVnan6aLvintPjBeuCQbEzB7R3Qv3eRl0jzFeX1ktA

Here are also some goodies I've made that were inspired from Pinterest




What are you up to this Saturday? Don't forget to link up with Neely tomorrow for Sunday Social!!

Happy Baking :)

1 comment:

  1. I cook and bake when I get stressed too!!! I go ALL out and cook myself nice dinners haha I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.