Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I really do think the best thing about Wednesdays (other than being 1/2 through the week) are What I'm Loving Wednesday & Oh How Pinteresting. I enjoy linking up every week with Jamie and Michelle and it's always fun to see who else has linked up!

What I'm Loving Wednesday is simply what it says... what are you loving?

Pinterest is this:
Pinterest is the place where you can catalog everything lovely.

You'll need an invite to get on the site...I can help you with that!

Email me your email addy! I'll send you an invite as soon as I can!

So let's get started :)

WILW & Pinning
 
These awesome dishes that I got for FREE (to read why click here)
 

 
That I FINALLY went to my new obsession Anthropologie and want all these beauties for my new apartment




 These super cute style finds
 







 
And these inspiring words
 





3 comments:

  1. I love Anthropologie.. I wish I could win the lottery so I could buy that whole store!! The stuff is too expensive for my little ole wallet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pins!! Love the one about the candle in the darkness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.