Green is success & Red is failure
1) Stick to Clean Eating!
2) I HAVE to go to the gym at least 4 times this week!
3) Write at least 3 postcards.
4) Get ALL my grading done.
5) Do something fun with friends!
So clearly it has been a rough month. I just can't seem to get motivated to do anything. I go to work, come home and grade, throw in bible study and work on the weekend. I need to get out of my rut... any suggestions?
Here are this weeks goals...
1) Eat Clean 5/7 Days of the Week- I can do this. I've planned out my meals. I have a post planned too so make sure you check back!
2) Blog at least 3 Days- I'm setting myself up for success- I hope!
3) Workout 4 Days- I need to do this. I feel better when I workout. Even if I just go for a 30 minute walk.
4) Be Productive- Instead of tweedling about I'm going to be productive. Even if I'm sitting, enjoying a show, I can grade papers. My hope is that if I do this throughout the week then I can enjoy my weekend more.
5) Continue My Bible Study- I'm part of a weekly Bible study, which is amazing. However, when I was doing daily devotions, I felt better. I felt in charge. I felt more whole.
Make sure you link-up with Jenn & Jess for this amazing link-up!
P.S Please, Please, Please check out My Thirty-One Party that I'm hosting! These products are amazing and if you spend over $30 you'll get the Keep It Caddy for only $5! But order soon because it is ending in a few days!