Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blogstar: Hi, I'm Elle.

And I want to thank you for stopping by my little blog A College Girl's Guide to Life :)


 I'm a 23 year old blondie


Who loves God, her family & friends



I'm a recent Michigan State University graduate and finished my teaching internship this year ( I bleed green & white)


I enjoy blogging about my every day life which includes teaching, being with family & friends, and general every day loves. I'm excited about my adventures ahead and loving life :)

To find out some more check out these popular posts:

I'm newer to the blog world so I love finding new blogs and having new followers! I hope you've enjoyed this post and keep coming back for more ;)

Go link up with Mrs. Monologues to join the fun!









1 comment:

  1. So excited that you linked up. Congrats on finishing the internship, very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.