Monday, June 4, 2012

Miscellany Monday: Jake's Awesomeness


 Hi All!! I can't believe it's Monday already! I've tried a few different link-ups for Mondays but I really like Carissa's and think I'll stick to it! So here goes my miscellany Monday and it is very miscellany :)
1) Looking at my calendar for the week and it's completely jammed packed BUT look at FRIDAY!!




2) I am really disliking my blog lately. It's not lining up right on the page, I don't like the title because I'm not in college anymore and the worst is I'm awful at creating new blog designs but don't have any $$ to spend on a new one. Anyone have any advice/help?!

3) I have 3 new followers! Whoo hoo! Welcome girls I'm happy to have you :)

4) There is about to be a photo dump. I don't think you'll mind because they are awesome pics of my favorite little boy (nephew Jacob). I got to spend Saturday with him and we had so much fun!! 1st we had his baseball game and then we went to the Michigan State Children's Gardens (FREE!) and the MSU Dairy Store for ice cream :) He also chose the title of the blog post!
Jake playing shortstop, his favorite position.
It's supposed to be a bear hugging him :)

In the awesome tree fort!

It was a little windy ;)


I LOVE this face! He called it his "thinking face"

Trying to be as tall as the crayon

He had to turn the handle to activate the frogs spitting water. It was his goal to get me wet!
Before ice cream
ice cream we shared

After ice cream! He said it's the best he's ever had...I agree!

5) I'm so excited because when I opened my Google Reader there was a post from My Twenties Blog! These girls are positively awesome and you should read them NOW :) Plus they are doing giveaways all week!

6) The most beautiful Neely is doing another giveaway! It's for EmiJay hair ties which I absolutely love because you can wear them on your wrist or in your hair and they are FASHIONABLE!

Now it's your turn to link up and tell us what's up with your Monday!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you and Jacob did have fun! and thanks for the My Twenties Blog Shout out :) So glad you're a reader!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.