Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Favorite Fridays

*Disclaimer, I haven't been around internet for the last few days so I'm playing catch up on posting!*

Onto regular posting....

One of my favorite bloggers, Janae, does a post every Friday about her favorite things. I love reading it because it makes me realize how little things make a world of difference :)



Friday is my day. Between school, work, student teaching and professional development groups I have no time to myself during the week. But Fridays the only thing I HAVE to do is work from 3-7 pm. Fridays I sleep in (8:30 am) and this is my comfy cozy bed :)



Friday morning workouts are amazing to me. I can do a longer routine and the gym is usually people free. Don't you just love when you can still wear high school clothes? Yay for HS Track!



I love these girls. We call each other sisters because we are so close. Their Mom and Dad have been my church mentors for 6+ years. I got to spend all weekend with them but that is for the next post :)

What are some of your favorites? Is Friday your favorite day of the week? Do you have anyone you're really close to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.