Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday Tangents

This is going to be shorter than usual because 1) I didn't take pictures today so these are all from google images (except for SMEA) and 2) It's been a 16 hour day and I have to get up in 6 hours.

This afternoon I went to the gym and did 2.25 miles in 30 min on the elliptical. This is really slow for me, usually I can do 12 min. miles, but I had to study for 2 quizzes that I had while working out. I am not coordinated for this. I was doing hill work and the elliptical is a little old so when it went up hill it jerked, yea I almost fell. Not. Cool.



After working out I had a quick lunch for french toast left overs and got ready for a nice 3 hr class. Usually I don't mind this class but tonight it went extra long. I unactivated my facebook due to interviews on Friday for teaching and not wanting my employers to make pre-conceived notions about me from looking at it. But I suffered through it and learned a ton.

After class I had a 3 hour long SMEA (Student Michigan Education Association). This was very informational and I enjoy my fellow Eboard members.
After the meeting I had to wait 1 hour for the parking gate to go up. I hate paying for parking and refuse to do it so I did Fitblog on Twitter while I waited. I got home around 10 just in time for Teen Mom 2 and My Life As Liz with the roomies.

1) Have you ever fallen off an exercise machine?
* Yes, I've tripped, fallen, slipped, you name I've done it at the gym.
2) Do you like professional development meetings?
* Yes and no, I learn a lot from them and they help my career as a teacher but as a Senior with a job, homework, and other activities they take up a lot of time.

3) What are some of your favorite "reality" t.v. shows?
* I really like reality T.V. Including the Biggest Loser, Teen Mom, My Life As Liz, and Jersey Shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.