This afternoon I went to the gym and did 2.25 miles in 30 min on the elliptical. This is really slow for me, usually I can do 12 min. miles, but I had to study for 2 quizzes that I had while working out. I am not coordinated for this. I was doing hill work and the elliptical is a little old so when it went up hill it jerked, yea I almost fell. Not. Cool.
After working out I had a quick lunch for french toast left overs and got ready for a nice 3 hr class. Usually I don't mind this class but tonight it went extra long. I unactivated my facebook due to interviews on Friday for teaching and not wanting my employers to make pre-conceived notions about me from looking at it. But I suffered through it and learned a ton.
After class I had a 3 hour long SMEA (Student Michigan Education Association). This was very informational and I enjoy my fellow Eboard members.
After the meeting I had to wait 1 hour for the parking gate to go up. I hate paying for parking and refuse to do it so I did Fitblog on Twitter while I waited. I got home around 10 just in time for Teen Mom 2 and My Life As Liz with the roomies.
1) Have you ever fallen off an exercise machine?
* Yes, I've tripped, fallen, slipped, you name I've done it at the gym.
2) Do you like professional development meetings?
* Yes and no, I learn a lot from them and they help my career as a teacher but as a Senior with a job, homework, and other activities they take up a lot of time.
3) What are some of your favorite "reality" t.v. shows?
* I really like reality T.V. Including the Biggest Loser, Teen Mom, My Life As Liz, and Jersey Shore.