Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friday Favorites

Recently I've had no motivation. For anything. I think it was the whole snowpocalypse that hit and all I wanted to do was drink hot chocolate, play family fued and chill with the roommate... which I totally did!

In order to get myself a little motivated I did a little shopping. I have the theory that if you get new workout clothes then you'll want to use them! So I found these amazing pants... now they just need to get to me!

Road Runner has THE BEST shopping for fitness. They have a wide variety of selection, size, colors, and brands. The best part is their return policy. If you don't like something you can easily ship it back- they provide everything for you and you can send it back being worn! They encourage you to keep the shoes for 2 weeks and then send them back if you don't like them. I was needing some running pants and these ones were on sale!


After being stuck inside for 2 days the little sister and I decided to go out and have some fun. Being a student teacher I have "adult" looking clothes and wanted to spice them up a little. So I went on a Forever 21 binge. I got all this for only $20! How awesome are deals?!

After the shopping I decided I should probably go and workout. I did Jillian Michael's arm circuit and 5 miles on the elliptical. I then decided to do a yoga class. Needless to say I looked like this girl!
Disclaimer: I don't know this woman butshe looks better than I did!

After doing that disgusting workout I wanted a good dinner. I made fish tacos and of course my favorite candy...Twisted Twizlers!!
After dinner my friend Krystinah and I decided to go out for a drink. We went to a local bar called the Riv and played trivia... We won!!


Mmmm Yummy Sex on the Beach. Best drink ever!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.