Thursday, January 27, 2011

5 Tips to Make It Through The Day

My friend Christie recently posted on Facebook, "Freshman year = "ooo college is exciting", hanging with friends, a few classes, movie nights, floor events, at least 10 hours of sleep, fun and free time. Senior year = "get me outta here", what friends?, a million classes, work, sleep? what's that?, forget free time, add more classes and more work." I couldn't agree more with Christie but with the help of some loyal friends, roommates, and simple pleasures in life, we (especially me) will make it through!

Tip #1 No matter what time it is ALWAYS make some time for your friends. My favorite is to play Just Dance 2 on the Wii with my roommates/friends.


Oh yea we Whip it :)


Tip # 2 Make Studying fun with Pandora (Disney and Glee Station), Colored Pens, and Notecards
My fav is using a hot pink pen and colored sticky notes!


Tip #3 Make time for your favorite activities; college goes by way to fast to not participate!
Trisha and I in 2008 at MSU Football game! Yea Spartans!


Tip #4 Enjoy the simple pleasures in life.
I absolutely love this gum, chewing a piece instantly puts a smile on my face!

Tip #5 On a really bad, boring, fun, tired, whatever day, take a pic of yourself and make a funny face. It'll give you a nice little break!
Can you tell I'm bored at work??




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.