For breakfast I had a Special K shake, chocolate flavored!
I had to have a quick lunch between classes.
It was a Myloplex bar and banana.
For dinner I went all out, with Vodka Cream pasta with Spicy Italian Turkey Sausage!
Here's the recipe:
- 1 lb. Spicy turkey sausage
- 1 32 oz can of tomatoes, flavored with basil, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup cream
- 1 large bunch of basil, chopped
- Olive Oil
- 1 lb Penne pasta
- Preheat large skillet. Drizzle with olive oil and add sausage to pre-heated pan. Brown sausage. Add onions and garlic and saute until translucent. Drain and add tomatoes. Add vodka. Turn heat to a simmer. Break up tomatoes with a spoon or potato masher. If more liquid is needed add pasta water.
- In a separate saucepan, while sauce is simmering, bring water to boil for pasta. Cook pasta according to package directions
- When pasta is done, Add cream to sauce and bring to a boil, then remove from heat. Add basil and stir until just wilted. Serve over pasta, and don’t forget the garlic toast!