I've always been a larger girl/woman. I used to blame it on genetics (still do a little) but deep down I know it's because I need to exercise more and eat better. 2011 is the year that I'm going to do it. I've already joined the gym on campus (IM West), made a schedule of classes to go to (If you want to join please come! it's $3/class) and made a plan of healthy meals. During the month of January I will also be doing the Eat In Challenge. I can't eat out AT ALL, this will be great for healthier eating and my budget!
So along with losing a healthy amount of weight here are my goals for the year 2011:
1) Lead a healthier lifestyle (better eating, more water, exercise)
2) Run the Relay for Life 1/2 marathon in Portland (July)
3) Run the Disney Princess marathon in December
4) Be on the honor roll for my last semester at MSU
5) Create a support system of people who love me, cut out those who don't.
6) Keep my room/car/school life clean and organized!!
7) Give myself more credit and positive reinforcement
8) Start to manage my money better (maybe start paying back student loans???)
9) Visit my older sister and brother in Washington D.C and Chicago... it's hard to get away from work and school.
10) Be nice to a random person and make them smile at least once a day.
What are your 2011 goals?