Monday, January 7, 2013

5 For Five: 2013, Week 1

Hello!

This post is going to be super short & sweet because it is 11:30 and I'm exhausted! Unfortunately there was a school board meeting tonight and it lasted 4 hours and I left early! Ugh... moving on.

I really adore linking up with Jenn & Jess because they make things so fun and I've found so many fun blogs because of this link-up!

 1) Not let school stress me out! I think this seems to speak for itself but after tonight I have a feeling it might be a little bit of a tougher week than I expected. I need to not bring this stress home!

2) Workout! Workout! Workout! 

3) Post about Eat In Month! This is an awesome challenge I'm doing and am so excited. I really need to put my rules/goals down.

4) Write at least 3 notes! I really love cards and want to return the favor... plus who doesn't love getting some positive snail mail :)

5) Stay caught up on laundry & housework! So other than a few presents & 1 load of laundry I'm all caught up. I'd like it to stay this way because I function way better with an organized house.

1 comment:

  1. 2 and 5 are big goals for me right now too! I've somehow managed to keep my apartment neat all week...we'll see if it lasts into the weekend. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.