It's been a hot while since I've linked-up with Amber & Neely for "Its Ok" Thursday but I've missed it and figure why not :)
- To absolutely dread getting the afternoon snoozes. It hits me almost every day like clockwork around 1 pm. It's right before I start my reading period and I still have another 3 hours of work and 8 hours till bed...
- To actually enjoy my Clean Eating Lifestyle so far! Granted, it's only been 3 whole days but I'm finding it really easy to stick with.
- To be proud I've gone to the gym 3 days in a row at 5am. I'm getting my stuff together ;)
- To be completely annoyed with Sponsor posts. There I said it. They are great but does everyone get together and say "let's ambush the readers with all the sponsor posts in 1 week!". Please, I want to hear from you!
- To be a bit jealous I can't afford a sponsorship and thus have very few readers. It's a vicious cycle.
- To be sad that Private Practice is over
- To be completely in love with my new Magic Bullet and obsessing over recipes and all the fun things it can do.
- To be in love with Trader Joes and wander around there for hours and only spend $5 on a salad.
- That I enjoy spending time on Wednesday night with my Bible Study girls. No school, no work, no cell phone. Just God & Friends.
- That as an adult I love 3 day weekends, but as a teacher I hate them. They throw off my student's schedule all week & mine.
- That it's ALMOST FRIDAY!!! Shout for Joy!
What's Ok in your life?