Jenn & Jess are so amazing to host this link-up every week and I'm happy to announce that I rocked it! Green=Success!
1) Track my food on Myfitnesspal every day this week
2) Keep Up on Housework & Laundry!
3) No Eating Past 8 pm
4) Comment on More Blogs
5) Be Thankful & Happy
A lot of these were able to be success because I've been really, really sick the past 2 days. Yesterday I finally went to the doctor and was diagnosed with the flu and bronchitis. Thankfully, due to modern medicine, I'm feeling much, much better!
Here are my goals for the week!
1) Keep Tracking On Myfitnesspal! I really like how this is so easy to use and I feel that it helps me with my accountability.
2) Try Clean Eating 5 Days this week: I just finished Tosca Reno's "Eat-Clean Diet Recharged" and it has inspired me! I do a lot of things already so I'm thinking that sticking to it 5 days won't be too difficult.
3) Workout at least 3 days this week: Now that I'm finally feeling a little bit normal I want to make it to the gym at least 3 days. Even if I only do the treadmill, it's at least something.
4) Study the Bible Everyday: I already do this every night (Thanks Bible App!) but I really want to get into HIS word and apply to every day life.
5) Meet at least 1 new person: This may sound easy but it's very difficult for me to do. I'm not one to go to parties, or out just because. However, this is one of my New Years Goals and there's not better time than the present.
Link-Up and share what your 5 goals are!