Saturday, January 26, 2013

Weekly What?!

Guess What! Saturday's almost over... boo. BUT the GREAT thing about Saturday is this new link-up called the Weekly What!

To find out more about why this was created visit here. Also, I'm using Jenn's headings because she did an awesome job on them and I like the look :)

 On Monday I linked-up with Jenn for 5 for Five! I love this link-up because it FORCES encourages me to list my goals for the week and (hopefully) achieve them. It's also a great support system of fellow bloggers!


Love to hear the crazy things kids do & say? Then look no further because I have some funny Tales from A Teacher post :) I promise you will laugh at least once, unless you are the Grinch or Mr. Scrooge.

Thursday was an "Its Ok" day. Want to find out what is Ok in my life? Check this out! It may or may not include some annoyances and Trader Joes ;)


Friday Letters is where its at! These are some simple letters that sum up my ups, downs and pictures of food. Plus anything that starts with Dear... in my book is A+!


2 comments:

  1. Hey girly...THANKS for linking up with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY YAY YAY- so glad you linked up with us! I must credit the headers to Allie, though! She designed them & they are SO lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.