Success, Fail, Part of the way
1) Keep Tracking On Myfitnesspal: I did this the 5 days I ate clean but this weekend I just didn't want to worry about it and that's ok with me.
2) Try Clean Eating 5 Days this week
3) Workout at least 3 days this week
4) Study the Bible Everyday
5) Meet at least 1 new person: While I didn't do this IRL (In real Life) I met new blog friends and got closer to the ones I have :)
Goals for this week!
1) Continue Clean Eating! I'm loving this because it's easy to follow, and it made me feel SO GOOD last week!
2) Go to the gym 4 days this week! I did this last week. I can do it this week too!
3) Listen to new artists: Ok this may seem a little weird but I get "stuck" in my music. I listen to the same things over and over because I love them. I want to love new music so let me know who you listen to!
4) Continue tracking on MFP: This seriously is one of the best apps. I love, love, love it. Join and we can be friends!
5) Be Positive! This week is going to be hard. Especially Monday & Tuesday. I'll share more on Wednesday. But through it all I need to be positive for my friends, students, colleagues, and most importantly myself.
What are your goals? Make sure to share some music love!