Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social 3 Theme

Happy Sunday Friends! It's been a beat and a half since I've linked up with Neely & Ashley for Sunday Social but since I'm down & out (the flu & bronchitis have gotten to me!) I thought I'd join in the fun :)

 This week it's all about 3s

Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food: Anything breakfast (except scrambled eggs...ick!), Italian & Mexican.

First 3 Things you do in the morning: Hit the snooze button, check social media (email, facebook, twitter), & start the coffee.

Last 3 Things you do at night: Watch a show on Netflix or Hulu, read & bible devotional.

3 TV shows you NEVER miss: Since I don't have a T.V I miss my favorite shows until they become available on Hulu but I always watch Once Upon A Time, Revenge, & The Mindy Project.

3 Places you want to visit: Australia, England/London, & Ireland

3 People you can always count on: Mom & Dad, Elizabeth, Christine






P.S Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in the 1950s and be a housewife? Well the incredible (and slightly insane) Christine has started a new blog all about this subject. It's witty and full of useful knowledge so you should go check it out right now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.