Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Sunday Sunday

I know a lot of people hate when Sunday comes because it means the end of the weekend but I am not one of those people.

I really do love my Sundays. My mornings are spent at this wonderful place!


 With these wonderful people!


I get to eat my favorite breakfast



 And get my apartment in order for the week


Tonight I made breakfast for dinner, accompinied by Pomegranate Nectarine Coconut Water, DELISH!  


The rest of my night will be spent watching this guilty pleasure show

 Is it me or is Florian really hard to understand? I love it when they put subtitles up because then I can understand him!

How was your Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.