Saturday, January 7, 2012

What is your Elleism?

I am blonde.


I relate myself to Elle Woods because she has blonde social moments but is motivated and smart. This is me (or so I tell myself, plus we have the same name spelled the same way!)


My family and friends often make fun of me for the silly things I say with complete seriousness. They call them Elleisms.
This is an example of an Elleism...slippers on the wrong feet and not noticing until I tripped.

Some other popular Elleisms are:

"I am 4 ft and 12 inches tall"

"I will take a road trip to Hawaii by crossing the Panama Canal"

"I grabbed a chicken and crossed the road"

I SWEAR I am intelligent... I just don't think sometimes... well often.

**********************************************************************************
1) Do you have any Elleisms??





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.