Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday

Can somebody please tell me where Monday & Tuesday went?! I have one more day of teaching left then I'm done for the week! Whoot whoot :) Per usual I'm linking up with the beautiful Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving these boots. I'm a size 5 shoe and have a really hard time finding boots that will fit my calves. My beautiful Momma found these for me for Christmas and they are SO COMFY!!!

I have a roller coaster relationship with ice cream. I love it and then I hate it. Now I'm loving it again... I've had this every night for the last week. But hey for 160 calories/serving I think I can enjoy it :)

Umm if you did not catch ANY of this game on Monday then you lived under a rock. It was THE BEST game (well unless your a Georgia fan). It went into 3 OT and my boys won!! 


Please link up with us and tell What YOU are Loving Wednesday!!

3 comments:

  1. Sadly I'm a GA fan.. so the game was NOT good for me! haha I was getting so ill at the end of it! Love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a close game I was feeling ill too!! Thank you thank you thank you for taking the time to read my blog!! It always feels great to have new readers and comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the following Victoria! The pics of your nieces and nephews are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.