Saturday, January 28, 2012

Enjoying My Starbucks Saturday


Source

 I don't know about you but I love Saturdays.


I always feel so productive, and today was no different. I started out with an amazing breakfast of egg, turkey sausage, and blueberry waffles. And of course coffee!!
 
  

I did some homework, cleaning, and laundry before I became antsy for a run. I had a quick snack of crackers, cheese, and a clementine before I left.
 
 

My babysitting kids love it when I do the orange smile... yep not embarrassing at all... ;)
  
  

After my run I went to Meijer for some great sales. I also enjoyed a Starbucks Soy Latte while I shopped.

When I got home I had a fabulous package waiting for me! 

 

The beautiful Colleen had this wonderful giveaway and I won! Whoot Whoot! I received 3 bottles of SoBe Coconut water and I can not wait to try them!

How was your Saturday?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.