Friday, January 27, 2012

SJP & Amazingness

You know who I think is absolutely amazing?

This woman. SJP or more famously known, Sarah Jessica Parker.

Not only is she beautiful


Has a killer fashion sense

 

 A great actress


and a Mom


But she also makes it a point to be healthy, raise her kids healthy, and work for UNICEF.

Last night my friends, Lizzie and Nikki, and I watched I Don't Know How She Does It.



While watching the movie I really thought about how this movie depicts Moms now days. Being a teacher I see many Moms and often see them with uncolored, tangled hair. They are on their way or coming from their jobs. I get notes saying that they'll be out of town, and kids saying how they miss them. I give all these Moms credit because they love and care for their children so much, but also have independent lives and show how strong women can be. I want to be that kind of Mom some day... just not anytime soon ;)

P.S you should definitely rent the movie... it's funny and light-hearted... perfect Chick Flick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.