Thursday, January 5, 2012

Errrrmm Exhaustion

This will be short.

I am absolutely exhausted.

My first week back is kicking my butt!

I did TWO workouts today...I kicked my own butt!!

My dinner was simple and amazing.

Chocolate Milk, Salad, Egg Salad Sammi




I BAWLED my eyes out during Grey's Anatomny

I'm super classy and watch the Jersey Shore faithfully... Yep I'm that girl that dressed up as Snooki one year for halloween. ( And let's be honest I'm IN LOVE with VINNY and Pauly D)

P.S I would also love to give a loving shout out to my new follower Leslie! Cherck her out NOW!!

******************************************************************************
1) How was your day?
     Mine was extremely good... just exhausted.

2) What workouts did you do?
     I did a 3 mile run on the elliptical and a Pure Barre Class

3) What is your guilty pleasure t.v?
     Grey's Anatomny, Jersey Shore, Private Practice and Sixteen and Pregnant/ Teen Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.