Thursday, February 2, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

What I'm Loving Wednesday is finally here! I really do love Wednesdays but lets get started with what I'm REALLY loving this Wednesday.

I'm loving my students. They have been so funny lately and I really enjoy being able to teach them.


I'm loving a few of my Pinterest finds regarding teaching



Which Items are Magnetic?

Student's VDay Gifts
 I'm loving a few of the meals I've made this week

Salad w/ Grilled Chicken

Amy's Burrito w/ Rice and Veggies

Favorite Breakfast

Oats in a Jar

Chicken Salad Bagel Panini

Love Love Love

And I'm really loving this picture because it pretty much sums up a few people in my life right now!





2 comments:

  1. your meals this week look delicious! (come cook for me!! haha) and that last picture.. oh my word. I need it framed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I would love to come visit and cook!! Hope you're having a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.