Sunday, February 12, 2012

12 Random Things About Me

 Have you seen the 12 Random Facts floating around the blog world? I always enjoy reading these fun facts about my fellow bloggers but being new to the blog world I never got tagged... Until NOW!! Thanks to the beautiful Kelly @ Foodie Fresh I can now participate in this fun blog post :) So here's how it goes,

If you’re tagged, these are the rules:
Post these rules.
You must post 12 random things about yourself.
Answer the questions set for you in their post.
Create 12 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 12 (or so) people.

First Up: Here are my 12 Random Facts
1. I have always wanted to be a teacher. I have that "teacher" personality.


 

2. I have lived in the same apartment, in the same room, with the same bedding and layout for 4 years. I am FINALLY ready for a change.

3. Speaking of change, I hate it unless I feel I am really ready.

4. I have seen Taylor Swift perform EVERY TIME she has been to Michigan. She is a great performer.
 
 

5. I am in love with my Iphone. I think it is the best thing since sliced bread.


6. I think I was born in the wrong generation. I adore everything from the 50's and 60's, especially the fashion.
 


 7. I'm having a really hard time coming up with 12 random facts!

8. I am a huge teeth person. I can't look at someone who has bad teeth.

 

9. My faith is a huge part of me. I spend every Sunday morning at church and try to live my life in a positive way.

10. My t.v., movie, and book choices are that of a teenage girl. Who doesn't love new love and high school drama ;)

11. I have the same bedding at my parent's house and both of our cabins; it's that whole change thing again :)

12. Every year for my birthday and Christmas I ask for a new kitchen appliance. I can't wait to have a nice, spacious kitchen.
 


Kelly's Questions

1. Who was your first kiss and how old were you?
His name is Ryan Gladding and it was just before my 16th birthday.
 2. If you could be in the Olympics, what sport would you choose?
I think I would choose gymnastics because the way those women can contort their bodies is astonishing

3. How did you find out that Santa isn’t real?
I caught my Mom and Dad putting presents under the tree and stuffed animals in my sister's arms. I think I was 8.

 4. If you had to eat one breakfast for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
This is too hard, I love all breakfast! If I had to choose blueberry waffles with turkey sausage

5. If you could rename yourself, what name would you choose (it can’t be your actual name)?
I really like my given name (Arielle) and my nick name (Elle) but growing up I always wanted to be a Khloe

6. Are you a dog person or a cat person and why?
Dog. I am allergic to cats


7. What’s your favorite book of all time?
Easily Harry Potter series. I've read all of them at least 20 times.


8. What song most reminds you of high school?
Don't Stop Believing by Journey, it was our class song :)



9. Fill in the blank. I can’t face the day without __my Iphone__________.

10. Choose one: Valentine’s Day is a fun way to celebrate love OR Valentine’s Day is totally overrated.
Valentine's Day is totally overrated. Love should be celebrated every day!


11. Currently, what is your favorite television show?
Jane By Design and Property Brothers


12. How long does your makeup routine take?
Maybe 10 minutes? It's foundation, eye shadow, blush, and mascara.

Now here are my questions for my 12 peeps!

1) Did you watch the Grammy's? What was  your favorite performance?

2) What do you believe is the best part of your life?

3) If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

4) What is your dream job?

5) Where is your favorite store to shop at (clothing)?

6) What's your favorite T.V show at the moment?

7) What's been the most embarassing moment in your life?

8) If you could only listen to 1 artist for the rest of your life who would it be?

9) What is your favorite decade for fashion?

10) Who is someone you believe died too early?

11) Who was your favorite teacher in school?

12) What is your favorite saying?

The 12 people I choose are:

Christine @The Webb Site
Rachel @Just Peachy
Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn

Anyone else is welcome to join in!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.