Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WILW: Spa Edition

What I'm Loving Wednesday is finally here! I really do love Wednesdays but lets get started with what I'm REALLY loving this Wednesday.
 

Lately I have been very stressed. Between school, work, and teaching (for free I might add) my plate is a little more than full. My Mom had the brilliant idea to pamper myself and every night this week do a different "spa" service. Here are a few of my faves.


This Bliss Steep Clean Mask is Ah-Mazing! It cleans my face without making it feel oily and greasy! It's very reasonably priced too!


I'm really digging this Bangle Jangle Essie Nail Color. It goes with any outfit!


Eradikate by Kate Sommerville is a miracle worker. Breaking out? Just apply a little of this to the blemish and it's gone within 2 days. It's a little pricey but I used my Sephora Rewards Points to help ease the cost and it lasts forever.
 If you do not have this you need to get it ASAP. Lush is a Candadian based company that is all natural. I visited their store here in Michigan a few months ago with a friend. When they heard I had never been there they tested any product I wanted on me and gave me a bunch of free samples. This ocean salt is a great face/body exfoliant and it smells delish!

I had never heard of Ojon products but I received a sample from Sephora in my latest shipment and tried it. The product made my hair feel incredibly silky and smooth. I'm excited to try it after my haircut in a few weeks!

And while I'm doing all of these services on myself I have my Aveda Shampure Candle burning. It is the best smelling candle and I'm a die hard Aveda fan!
What are some of your favorite spa products?

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.