Friday, February 3, 2012

Boob Tube Babble: T.V Movies


I'm linking up with Neely for Boob Tube Babble! I'm so excited to join this link party!!

So my topic is going to be on movies on T.V. I don't know what it is but I love watching all the cheesy movies that come out on T.V.

Remember this one? I thought Drew was sooo dreamy in this... still true to be honest ;)

 And I am currently watching BedTime Stories on Disney channel! It is so funny and having commerical breaks is so nice to use the bathroom, get some wine, and of course channel surf :)

What's your babble??

Do you like cheesy t.v. movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.