Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday




Just Peachy 
I'm linking up with Rachel from Just Peachy for Top 5 Tuesday!

Most Worn 2/7/12

J Crew vintage tee: This is the most comfortable tee, and it goes with anything!
$30 - jcrew.com

Cocoon sweater
$23 - target.com: I love this sweater so much and it washes up beautifully

Old navy
$27 - oldnavy.gap.com: Black Jeggings that feel like sweat pants and I can wear them to work, 'nuff said!

TOMS canvas shoes
$44 - bergdorfgoodman.com: Umm have you worn these before? They are heaven

FOSSIL acrylic jewelry: As a teacher I have to wear this, or else I loose my head.
$85 - lordandtaylor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.