Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Social

Happy Happy Sunday!! I am so ready for today and for the new week. I'll explain tomorrow so make sure you check back ;)

For today thought I am once again linking up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social!
1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it??
 - My previous name was A College Girl's Guide to Life which was great when I was in school. Just this past summer I decided to update the name since I have a "grown up" job now. I started to think of the things I believe in most and realized many of them and people came into my life through Faith and/or Serendipity.

2. What do you love the most about blogging??
-I love meeting all my bloggy friends. It's nice to know that other people are going through the same things I am. There is always someone to talk to and fun, new finds.  

3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?
- I really like posts that show my true self so my 2 favorites are Elleisms and Kyle's Bachelorette Party

4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?
- I can't say that I'm an expert in this because I'm just starting out as well. I would say don't be afraid to be yourself. Do link-ups if you love them or don't. Don't be afraid to read a lot of blogs and only have a few followers. Do blogging for YOURSELF and NO ONE ELSE :)

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had? 
- How close you can become with blog friends. When I put my plea out there for a new design Katie came up with the idea right away and helped me so quickly. I've also learned that you won't agree with a person's ideas but you can still love their blog. 

 6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love. 
- Check out yesterday's post here :)






2 comments:

  1. Not being afraid to be yourself is definitely the best blog advice ever! Too many people try to conform and blog about what they THINK people want to read... it's so much more refreshing to find blogs that are real :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's totally the same advice I gave for new bloggers. Our blog are about us and our journey, no one elses :) Have a great week, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.