Happy Happy Sunday!! I am so ready for today and for the new week. I'll explain tomorrow so make sure you check back ;)
For today thought I am once again linking up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social!1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it??
- My previous name was A College Girl's Guide to Life which was great when I was in school. Just this past summer I decided to update the name since I have a "grown up" job now. I started to think of the things I believe in most and realized many of them and people came into my life through Faith and/or Serendipity.
2. What do you love the most about blogging??
-I love meeting all my bloggy friends. It's nice to know that other people are going through the same things I am. There is always someone to talk to and fun, new finds.
3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?
- I really like posts that show my true self so my 2 favorites are Elleisms and Kyle's Bachelorette Party
4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?
- I can't say that I'm an expert in this because I'm just starting out as well. I would say don't be afraid to be yourself. Do link-ups if you love them or don't. Don't be afraid to read a lot of blogs and only have a few followers. Do blogging for YOURSELF and NO ONE ELSE :)
5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?
- How close you can become with blog friends. When I put my plea out there for a new design Katie came up with the idea right away and helped me so quickly. I've also learned that you won't agree with a person's ideas but you can still love their blog.
6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love.
- Check out yesterday's post here :)