Saturday, September 22, 2012

All Lacquered Up: Reveal

Hi Friends!

I'm writing today to tell you all about my Lacquered Up Reveal! 


I was super excited when Angela and Meghan decided to do this swap because 1) I LOVE nail polish and 2) I LOVE swaps. If you've never done one you should.

My swap partner was Evani and I was so excited to have her! If you want to see what I sent her click Here


Funny story... we have VERY similar tastes in nail polish! Evani sent me these amazing colors and they are 2 of my faves from Essie. I go through these 2 color schemes like no other.


 She also sent me some adorable pencils for my desk! I haven't taken them to school because things on my desk tend to disappear, especially pencils. BUT I love using them at home ;)

That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for pretty colors. :) Thanks for participating!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.