Sunday, September 16, 2012

Meet Trouble AND Sunday Social!

Hi Friends!

Wow, I can't believe it's been a week since I've blogged. Well... actually I can. You see last Sunday I received a text asking if I would be willing to foster a pug. Of course I said yes! Monday night after work I got this little bundle!

Hi! I'm Trouble!


 So now I have an adorable little pug until he gets adopted by a loving family. I love him to pieces however he requires a lot of attention (as all dogs do) and add in a VERY long work week (1 night I was at school for 14 hours!) it's been a little hard to blog. #SorryI'mNotSorry


1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count)


Elle's Top 5 Essentials

Elle's Top 5 Essentials 
1) Chevy Cruze
2) Lilly Pulitzer Agenda
3) Iphone w/ Kate Spade case
4) Macbook 
5) Fossil Watch

2. All time favorite book? Why?
 The Bible. I try to live my life by it and it always has the best advice for any situation. 

 3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012
 I would like to feel financially in control. I'm in the process of doing it now :)


4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
 I don't think I would go back to any year. None really stand out to me as being super amazing and I'm really loving where I am now. 

  5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
I've been through alot in my short 24 years. I have experiences that you wouldn't want to imagine and I have a lot more wisdom because of those experiences. 


4 comments:

  1. that little pug is precious!!! My macbook is definitely one of those things I couldn't live without on a daily basis... use it ALL the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the linkup! I hope I can feel finically in control by the end of the year too!!! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh love this ! stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog! its super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.