Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Teacher Tuesday! My 3rd Grade Classroom 2012-2013

Yay! It's the end of Tuesday!! That means tomorrow is Wednesday and then Thursday & Friday! I love short weeks :)

Now that I'm teaching (and so are all my other friends) I thought I would link up with MJ from Teaching in Heels for Teacher Tuesday!


Here are a few pics of my room!

Georgie the Giraffe between the 2 bathrooms

I have 2 bathrooms so the sink is necessary!

Such a cute sign and fits perfectly with my jungle theme!

Lunch Count/Attendance

Classroom Jobs

Read aloud area

Sparty reads with my students!

Pencil area

Student supplies (crayons, markers, highlighters, glue)

Calendar Time!

Daily Schedule

Numbers

Voice Levels

Fun L.A Poster

Clip Chart

Word Wall

My Desk

Student art

More Student art

3rd Grade Binder (Cover)

Binder (back cover)
So clearly I need to add some more things. I really want/need an animal print rug for my reading area. That is also the area I'm going to hang my Daily 5/Cafe Bulletin boards. I have a closet in the back of my room that is housing my books right now but it's loaded with storage from the school so I can't take pics.

I'm so excited to be getting more things for my classroom and will continue to post pics as I accomplish things!

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster award, go check it out! http://deyoung11.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute classroom!

    Newest follower! Hope you can come and check out my blog and follow back if you like it. Also have a giveaway currently going on :)
    www.nellecreations.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.