Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Hi Friends!

I'm linking up with Neely & Amber for "It's Ok" Thursday! I'm so happy it's Thursday (the end of the day too!) and tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! Cue Rebecca Black... got it in your head? ;)


It's Ok
I'm starting to REALLY miss home and wish that November would get here sooner!
That I'm being super strict with my kiddos right now... I'll be nicer later.
I really dispise writing negative parent emails :(
I lost a follower... hopefully I'll gain some new ones!
I'm completely ready for the weekend, even though it was a 4 day week
I ADORE Starbucks and spend too much $$ there
I bought 3 new pairs of shoes... I've worn all of them multiple times already
I'm completely addicted to  in love with  SongPop... My username is Elle1368... Play Me!
I need some bloggie inspiration
I really HATE political talk on Facebook... I really don't care about your political beliefs.
This is kind of a short post- it's 9:30 on Thursday night!
I love some of my blog/twitter friends so much I stalk them on a constant basis

I hope you all are ready for the WEEKEND!!


1 comment:

  1. I agree with so much of your post!!

    I can't handle the political talk on FB either!

    I can't wait to go home either (in Australia currently) and get some Starbucks which this city is lacking!! Sad day!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.