Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WILW

Hey Friends! What a beautiful Wednesday it is here in Michigan! It's SUNNY and the perfect spring temperature of high 60's :)

I haven't done a What I'm Loving Wednesday post in awhile but they're so much fun! Link up with Jamie from This Kind of Love and share what you're loving!


I'm loving that my new work schedule has me working in the mornings. I'm a morning person and I love having my afternoons free to do what I want. I love even more having my nights free!!


 I'm loving 90's music. Lately I've been reminiscing about high school and all my friends I miss. Listening to these songs takes me back to all those fun memories.

I'm loving that my summer classes started this week. I don't think I'll be loving this for long but now I do!

I'm loving these recipes on Pinterest. I can't wait to try them when I have my new place!!






I'm loving these cute clothing options and that they are all affordable thanks to Old Navy, J Crew Outlet, New York & Company, and Target




Lastly I'm loving that THE BIG MOVE is 62 days away!! Eeek!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the red, white and blue strawberry! And those are super cute spring/summer outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just have your closet? If it's anything as cute as these pictures, then you must have the BEST clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.