Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Noah!

I didn't have time to post yesterday because it was my "little" brother's birthday! He turned 14 and I don't know where the time has gone! It seems like yesterday he was starting 1st grade and hating girls and this weekend he's having his first boy/girl party and taking a "date" to the 8th grade farewell dance!





He has grown up so much throughout the years...


Participating and loving sports which I will always be one of his biggest fans...



 
More importantly he is strong in his faith and in himself...


And he is always there for his family <3 


Happy Birthday Noah! I couldn't be a prouder "big" sister :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.