Monday, May 21, 2012

Dear Monday...

Dear Monday, today I'm going to be linking up with Megan to share in these fun letters :) Also, thank you for being pretty awesome today :)

Dear Mallory, I love you so much. You light up my life and are amazingly adorable, fun, and smart. I'm so lucky to be your Aunt and get to babysit you! P.S Thank you for taking a 2 1/2 hour nap so I could get some studying done!
Dear Mother Nature, I'm glad you finally decided to show your nice side in Michigan. If you could please keep up the nice weather it would be greatly appreciated.

Dear JCrew and Old Navy sale, I appreciate you supplying me with this WHOLE outfit for  $15. You are AWESOME :)


Dear Readers, I'm letting you know about Neely's giveaways. However, please don't enter because I really want to win and being on a teacher's salary (not much) I'd really appreciate these awesome winnings. Thanks!

Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, she's SO cute!! And I feel the same way about Neely's giveaways. Ha!

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.