Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend Happenings

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! I can't believe the weekend is over already! This weekend was filled with many people and happenings so let's begin!

IMG 0624

There was a wicked thunderstorm! It started when I got to the grocery store and when I got out it was still going! Loading my car and unpacking the groceries wasn't the best...

IMG 0625

I don't see many rainbows but this one was so clear after the storm and right outside my patio! 

IMG 0628

When I was grocery shopping I saw that spaghetti squash was on sale for $.99/pound. I've heard so much about it I decided to give it a try. I used Tina's recipe to cook it and topped it with Jenni-O ground turkey and marinara sauce. I also steamed some zucchini with garlic and made crescent rolls to go with. So delicious!!

Kristin  I

Saturday was filled with cleaning and then celebrating Cinco De Mayo with this friend! Kristin and her boyfriend Josh came over for chips & guac, salsa, and good conversation.

Taco bake

And oh yea... this beauty! I used Mama Laughin's recipe except I didn't use crescent rolls I put a layer of baked doritos at the bottom instead. It tasted just like my Mom's except healthier :) 

IMG 0614

Later that night I babysat this cutie and her 2 brothers! She is my ray of sunshine and I just love her so much :)

IMG 0635

Sunday morning was spent at church and then I came home and took a glorious nap! I had to work tonight at the library so it was pretty uneventful.

How was your weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.