Monday, May 7, 2012

Miscellany Monday

Why hello! I'm glad you could take time to read my blog on this Monday evening. I'm linking up with Carissa for Miscellany Monday and you should too!!

MMbutton3

1) Lately I have been cooking up a storm with Pinterest ideas! I'm loving trying all the new ideas and have yet to find one I don't like!

Beer Cheese Dip

IMG 0628

Lemon Cake

Pulled Pork

 

2) I miss my students. A lot! But I'm also enjoying not having the stress of lesson plans, professor visits, and graduate class work. 

3) Today at work I organized my google reader, repinned my Pinterest  pins to make more sense, and made lists in Twitter- I like being organized.

Somee pinterest

4) I keep seeing updates about the Blend Retreat and it looks like so much fun! Maybe one day I will go...

5) I'm currently reading Wicked by Gregory Maguire but I'm needing some more book recommendations... anyone have some? Please?!

Link up and tell me about your Miscellany Monday :)

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl!! I LOVE Pinterest...I have a WHOLE bunch of Pinterest recipes I wanna try to make...just haven't had time yet. :) Happy Reading! Love you! :) I like how your site is so pink! LOVE pink. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.