Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday Tangents

1) Today was a very long day. I worked 7:30am-1pm. Went for a run (painful 3 miles). Tutored. Little brother's track meet all night. I needed an outfit that would last all day and I loved the one I chose. I love mixing flirty tops with cardigans and comfortable shoes.


Sporty

Sporty by elle-hattan featuring stud earrings


2) I'm so happy that tomorrow is Wednesday. Get excited for WILW post! :)

 

3) Ever have those days where you know you're supposed to run into someone and it makes your day? That happened to me today. It was fun to catch up with a friend and get to see the little bro do well in his track events!

 

4) It's really starting to sink in that I'm not going to be with my family a ton next year. I wont be at their sport events, can't just "stop by" for diner, and won't be here for their dances, birthday parties, and every day issues. I will miss them a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.