Sunday, November 27, 2011

3 Ts: Thanksgiving, Turkey, and Tired!!!




Umm where did my Thanksgiving break go?! I feel like it was just Wednesday! I'm not quite ready to go back to work, school, etc. but only 18 days and I am on Christmas break! I loved this weekend though and cherished every moment. 
 
It was filled with lots of yummy breakfasts
 
A HUGE turkey stuffed to the brim with stuffing

Lots and lots of this delicious drink

And of course the best cheesy Christmas movies :)



These two couldn't hang with us party animals though... out like a light by 8 pm!!

*********************************************************************************

How was your Thanksgiving?

What is your favorite Christmas movie?
- I watch Elf at least 50 times between Thanksgiving and Christmas... but I really enjoy the Lifetime movies as well.

How early do you fall asleep on breaks?
- My average bedtime was 9 pm... Hanging with the parents doesn't lead to a late night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.