Sunday, November 6, 2011

New November

Wow, I can't believe it's November already!! Where on earth does the time go? Between teaching, taking masters classes, working 3+ jobs and still finding time for friends and family; my blog has gone downhill. For that I am sorry I'm not sorry ;)

For November I want to become brand new. Here are my goals:

I will create and document new memories of my family, friends, and students.

I will workout at least 4 days a week and start doing the C25K program again.

I will be organized to a T, and plan everything.

I will track my spending and stop freaking out about my lack of money.

I will blog at least 4 times a week.

Now that you know my goals I'm reaching out to you to help me keep them. Leave comments, call, facebook, twitter...whatever and ask how I'm doing. I will do the same for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.