Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hey Everyone!! It's Wednesday and I'm linking up with the beautiful Jamie @ This Kind Of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here are a few of my current loves


I'm Loving

My Keurig. This little beauty has gotten me through so many early mornings and late nights since I received it for my birthday in August.


I'm Loving 

the Chai Tea Latte, Blueberry, and Vanilla Caramel Cream flavors


I'm Loving

My Pinterest! Here are a few gift ideas for family/friends/ and students



 

I'm Loving

The idea of me searching for fun, new, teaching ideas


And my First Official Teacher Picture!! P.S. why couldn't I take photos like this growing up?!

My Pinterest finds for Inspiration





And last but certainly not least
I'm Loving
My Momma, she is my best friend and has been a pillar of strength for me with this stressful year.


Link up and tell me What You're Loving Wednesday <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.