Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sickity McSick Sick

It happened to me. Yep I got sick. 

 
I HATE being sick because I only get sick maybe 2-3 times a year but when it happens I get really, really sick. On Monday I was FORCED to stay home on Tuesday. I think I needed it though because I slept like this little guy
 

Watched tons of episodes of this show. I'm LOVING Sara  Bareilles as a judge. She is so funny!!! Right now Penatonix is my favorite and I'm very ready for Afro Blue to be OFF!!!


I Stumbled a ton... found so many great blogs :)

And of course I pinned. According to my Mom it's all I do :)



Thankfully I'm mentally feeling a lot better and ready to celebrate the holiday with my family :)

****************************************************************************

1) What do you like to do when you're sick?

2) Who is your favorite on the Sing-Off?

3) Are you addicted to Pinterest? If so let's become friends!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.