Saturday, November 12, 2011

Want to Get To Know Me? Read This Blog!

 I saw Jamie @ This Kind Of Love do these fun questions so I thought I would link up with her and play!
If I could live anywhere in the US...
I'm currently looking to move so this is a relevant question! At the end of this year I need to start finding a teaching job. I would love to go down south.
Charlotte NC
Raleigh NC

If I could meet one celebrity...I would love to meet Zooey Deschanel
She seems so nice!
Funny!
And Stylish!

If I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef...
I would have to choose a house cleaner because I like to cook and my vaccume just broke :(... can this person also do my organizing?



If I were to have more children...
I currently don't have children but if I did I would want them to be like these wonderful, funny kiddos.


If money were not an object...
I would want to share some with my family, church, and start a scholarship for students and schools to have technology in the classroom. I would pay off my student loans and put the rest in savings for the future.


If I could have any talent in the world...
I would want to dance like Melanie Moore from SYTYCD. Watch this video and you'll see how amazing she is!

P.S. She won SYTYCD Season 8 :)



If you met me in real life...

You would see that I always have a smile on my face

And am incredibly goofy! (This was a grape eating contest and I won!)



If I could go on a trip right now...
I want to go to Atlantis so bad! It looks so beautiful!
Plus MK & A went there for a movie and I've wanted to go ever since I saw it
 
Link up and do this fun post!! Hope you all have a great Saturday :)













1 comment:

  1. Altantis looks soooo nice! I am so eager to go somewhere warm and the winter has not even started yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.