Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 7: Favorite Online Shopping

Hello, my name is Elle & I have a shopping problem


My life is JUST like the shopaholic book. Minus the super cute boy, the magazine job and my debt is mostly due to school loans.

While I'm trying SUPER hard to save money (No Qdoba Wednesday anymore!), I have splurged on a few of my favorite things. Enter Erin Condren
Day 7: Favorite Online Shops

Erin Condren is perfect for anyone who loves planning. Any teacher. Basically anyone who writes anything down. Here are a few of my fave things from her store.


Teacher Lesson Plan Book



Kindle Case

Return Address Labels

Notecards


I also love Lifeguard Press. I purchased a life planner last year and LOVED it. It comes with so many cute stickers, labels, and pages. They've also added a Kate Spade Collection!
Life Agenda

Tumbler
Lastly I'll share a fellow blogger's shop! I've been following Crystal for a few years and when she opened her shop I was so excited! Unfortunately as a broke teacher I can't afford much now but when I can these things will be in my shopping cart!



Now I really want to go shopping... darn post ;)

Happy Hump Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.