Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blogtember: Days 2 &3

Blogtember is in full effect. I decided to combine days 2 & 3 because for me, they go hand in hand. Day 2 is all about a place you wish you could live and day 3 is some advice you want to give.

This is my advice... MOVE! Now I know this isn't possible for everyone. I'm talking to the people who feel like they are "stuck". I felt that way. I LOVED Michigan, more specifically my family and friends. But I was ready to check out of my small, gossip town and experience new things.


 Enter Las Vegas. I had only been a few times, and that was before I was 21 so I couldn't do much. Living here now, I really enjoy it. I mean how often can you tell someone I went to Venice, Paris, and NY NY in the same day?
Paris Hotel

Venice Hotel

While city life is great. I'm also a country girl at heart. I love that one day I can go and visit all these great "tourist attractions" but the next day I'm in the mountains hiking. I can see both the strip & the mountains from my apartment. I can live the city girl life and be my hick self. I can even experience winter by driving to Utah or Reno!
Mount Charleston

Red Rock Canyon
So while many people are wanting to visit Paris, France or some tropical destination I am perfectly happy where I am. And to all those who think they wouldn't survive a move... TEST YOURSELF! You might be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.