Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Blogtember: 1 Person Can Change Your Life

Day 6. Describe a distinct moment when your life took a turn.


I love this blog prompt because it is so unique to the individual blogger. For me, it was the day I met Ron.

No he is not my husband (way too old!), he is in no way related to me. But he has changed my life for the better. I met Ron through my best friend Mary. She took me to youth group our 8th grade year. I walked in, nervous, and shy, but Ron greeted me like he had known me for years. He opened my eyes to the Lord. He made me listen to Newsboys, Toby Mac & DC Talk. He was there for me during the best and worst times of my life.

Because I know Ron, I've gotten to see the birth of his adorable girls. Watch them grow into young ladies. Babysit them for weeks at a time. Experience camp Wesley Woods and meet so many more wonderful people.

It's amazing how one person can change your life for the better.

Happy Birthday Ronnie!

Xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.